DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pantah project
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:21 pm 

Lookin good on the bike.......

I do like your wine cellar.....a true gear head cellar :-) And when you get pissed off after modifying something for the third time you can just reach over and pop a cork. I have a little wine collection....here it is?? Both empty.....i bought them for the picture/label....I guess I am a beer guy :-0

Attachments:
20230427_090703_resized.jpg
20230427_090703_resized.jpg [ 834.59 KiB | Viewed 56713 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:16 pm 

Both insipid. MikeV

Maybe the future of this website? Cheap wine ratings?

Attachments:
IMG_1162.jpeg
IMG_1162.jpeg [ 1.12 MiB | Viewed 56697 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:05 pm 

618F1 wrote:
Both insipid. MikeV

Maybe the future of this website? Cheap wine ratings?

We are going to have wine tasting and boiled hot dogs in Paul's garage.....he just doesnt know it yet. And then after we get thru those 10 bottles we will critique his bike build :-) Its BYOLC - bring your own lawn chair. Stay tuned for the upcoming date. There will be an impromptu wheelie contest held just after the bottles are emptied and prior to the bike critique.

See ya there......
Clay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:16 am 

:lol: :lol:
You are all welcome!
No garage, it’s a 10x10 shed packed tight.
I will supply the beer :)
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:17 pm 

huit wrote:
:lol: :lol:
You are all welcome!
No garage, it’s a 10x10 shed packed tight.
I will supply the beer :)
Paul

You're a good sport........too bad we are all scattered across the planet

Down here locally there was an old guy that did open houses. He was a collector/surplus buyer or something, motorcycles, cars, military vehicles, antique motors, airplane parts, juke boxes, etc. His lunch at the open house was boiled hot dogs on a coleman camp stove, mustard if you wanted some, generic grocery store soda and sometimes potato chips. A journey back in time. After lunch we would ride his train. It was an old industrial property that had a little rail spur that ran to it. He had an engine and 1 flat bed car. Engine was a 'Yard" version, smaller than standard engine, I guess they were used to shuttle rail cars around a large station/yard/depot.

Clay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:13 pm 

Cal, sounds like a great day out!
Paul

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 3:52 pm 

if we talk about racing bikes, I can keep silent, but if we talk about wine....... mumble...mumble.... :lol:

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 5:30 pm 

Cal wrote:

I do like your wine cellar.....a true gear head cellar :-) And when you get pissed off after modifying something for the third time you can just reach over and pop a cork. I have a little wine collection....here it is?? Both empty.....i bought them for the picture/label....I guess I am a beer guy :-0

Marcelo Doffo (MotoDoffo Wines) is an active racer in AHRMA, Actually his whole family races. He rides a Honda CB160. He has a few neat Ducatis in his bike collection. He has a section of his website featuring his bikes. https://motodoffo.com/race/. https://motodoffo.com/collection/

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 6:59 pm 

johnnybravo12 wrote:
Cal wrote:

Marcelo Doffo (MotoDoffo Wines) is an active racer in AHRMA, Actually his whole family races. He rides a Honda CB160. He has a few neat Ducatis in his bike collection. He has a section of his website featuring his bikes. https://motodoffo.com/race/. https://motodoffo.com/collection/

He has a great place....winery and nice italian bike collection.....can get much better than that!!! Thats the stuff of dreams!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 3:41 am 

Carlo wrote:
if we talk about racing bikes, I can keep silent, but if we talk about wine....... mumble...mumble.... :lol:

Hello friends, I hope I have not offended anyone in my answer, I saw that he is a collector and producer of wines, my reference was that living in the Chianti Gallo Nero area, I could give some advice on the quality of the wine. ..that's all.
When you see my answers, I refer to all the components of this beautiful forum, try to be patient, and understand that those who try to write words in English, many times, are not up to it.
With friendship, Carlo Leoncini. :oops:

Profile Personal album  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next