DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A couple of bikes for sale
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:04 pm 

Sadly I'm offering a couple of bikes for sale.
First my Ducati F1S.
It's a very nice, well kept example. Not showroom but very nice rider. I just put in new fork seals, brake pads and tires this summer. The only departures from stock is using standard type petcocks to replace the vacuum system which for the most part is unobtainable. It's fitted with a Showa shock from a 916, a popular swap and competition 2-1 exhaust. I believe it is a Verlicchli but it is not stamped as such. Only says the Italian equivelent of "competition only". I have the stock 2-2 exhaust as well along with some manuals and anything else taken off the bike over the years. I also have a used but unpainted Airtech fairing that I bought for insurance. If you have it you'll never need it right?

Second is my Bimota DB2.
Also very nice and well cared for. This is a true very rare Tri-Colore, one of 34 I think. Also got new tires this summer and it has a box of parts with original owners manual and other goodies including an unpainted half fairing. The bike is a full fairing model so you have your choice.

Both bikes have won at local shows and deserve further preservation with more riding then I've been able to give them. I actually need to make some room in the garage and put some money in the bank so I finally made the sad decision last night.

I can email photos on request although the photos I have on file are not that current but the bikes are still in the same condition. Located in Silicon Valley, shipping available.

Post subject: Re: A couple of bikes for sale
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:30 pm 

Hi Rick,

Can you send me some pictures of your F1?

Thanks,
John