DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM
 
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Harris 750 rocker arm frame..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:45 pm
Posts: 26
Images: 0
Location: United Kingdom
Harris 750 rocker arm frame.


Attachments:
20170402_165959.jpg
20170402_165959.jpg [ 2.67 MiB | Viewed 256 times ]
20170402_170010.jpg
20170402_170010.jpg [ 2.5 MiB | Viewed 256 times ]
20170402_160129.jpg
20170402_160129.jpg [ 3.15 MiB | Viewed 256 times ]
20170402_160240.jpg
20170402_160240.jpg [ 3.84 MiB | Viewed 256 times ]
20170402_155810.jpg
20170402_155810.jpg [ 3.87 MiB | Viewed 256 times ]
20170402_155734.jpg
20170402_155734.jpg [ 3 MiB | Viewed 256 times ]
20170402_160143.jpg
20170402_160143.jpg [ 4.25 MiB | Viewed 256 times ]
20170402_160155.jpg
20170402_160155.jpg [ 4.49 MiB | Viewed 256 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harris 750 rocker arm frame..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm
Posts: 1237
Location: Vermont, USA
Very nice!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harris 750 rocker arm frame..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:36 pm
Posts: 89
Amazing !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harris 750 rocker arm frame..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:45 pm
Posts: 26
Images: 0
Location: United Kingdom
pantah_good wrote:
Very nice!

Thank you.. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harris 750 rocker arm frame..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:45 pm
Posts: 26
Images: 0
Location: United Kingdom
583 wrote:
Amazing !

Thanks mate.. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harris 750 rocker arm frame..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Posts: 715
Images: 0
WOW! Thanks Robert! I've spent the night pouring over your photos! A real beauty! Lou


Top
 Profile Personal album  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harris 750 rocker arm frame..
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:45 pm
Posts: 26
Images: 0
Location: United Kingdom
ducttf1 wrote:
WOW! Thanks Robert! I've spent the night pouring over your photos! A real beauty! Lou

Thanks Lou... I'm pleased you like her.
Rob.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harris 750 rocker arm frame..
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:38 pm
Posts: 123
Nice bike,i had an early harris tt2,but yours is the bees knees,job well done. The pipe looks very much like the one fitted to my old tt2,which was made by Harris,it looked very much like the works bikes of the day,and was very light.Do they still make the pipes?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harris 750 rocker arm frame..
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:45 pm
Posts: 26
Images: 0
Location: United Kingdom
ian charlton wrote:
Nice bike,i had an early harris tt2,but yours is the bees knees,job well done. The pipe looks very much like the one fitted to my old tt2,which was made by Harris,it looked very much like the works bikes of the day,and was very light.Do they still make the pipes?

Hello Ian... And thanks very much, not done much to her this year as im off work with a bad back. Yes Harris still do make exhaust systems for the tt2 tho not sure about price ect??
I currently own 3 Harris framed Dukes.. Harris Bevel, tt2, and the one im showing pictures of..
Speak soon Rob Dymoke also on fb!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harris 750 rocker arm frame..
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:45 pm
Posts: 26
Images: 0
Location: United Kingdom
DymokeDucati wrote:
ian charlton wrote:
Nice bike,i had an early harris tt2,but yours is the bees knees,job well done. The pipe looks very much like the one fitted to my old tt2,which was made by Harris,it looked very much like the works bikes of the day,and was very light.Do they still make the pipes?

Hello Ian... And thanks very much, not done much to her this year as im off work with a bad back. Yes Harris still do make exhaust systems for the tt2 tho not sure about price ect??
I currently own 3 Harris framed Dukes.. Harris Bevel, tt2, and the one im showing pictures of..
Speak soon Rob Dymoke also on fb!


Attachments:
229108_1948427825927_1025376_n[1].jpg
229108_1948427825927_1025376_n[1].jpg [ 108.75 KiB | Viewed 187 times ]
229108_1948427865928_3716684_n[1].jpg
229108_1948427865928_3716684_n[1].jpg [ 101.03 KiB | Viewed 187 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL