DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: 7th Annual TT/F1 Symposuim September 20-21 (2015)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:51 pm 

huit wrote:
Cranky, I went on to promotions website and got a bit confused ( old age )
They are showing track days Sunday and Monday?
Is there more than one track in use?
Thanks Paul

Hi Paul You are correct. NJMP has two major race tracks. The lightning course is were the vintage races will be held and were we will display in the paddock on Sunday. The thunderbolt course is the track we will go to on Monday for the track day. We are looking forward to seeing your bikes and meeting you.
-Cranky-

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:06 pm 

Cranky, don't be so modest! Your TT1 is famous, because if Porsche built a TT1, yours would be it. It is perfect. That being said it would be my honor to let Carlo ride one of my TT's. Pat is right they should be ridden, alas I am too large and slow to ride them. I love them none the less. My second problem is that I am not wealthy enough to chance damaging them. I own three motorcycles. I am very lucky to have them. My Harris is chosen as the bike to get ready for Carlo. It is the only one of my machines which would allow the use of decent tires, because of the sizes of the others. Now because Cranky was generous enough to lend Carlo one of my machines, I'm sure he is more than willing to get her ready for Barber. I will ask Chris Jensen if he has room in his trailer to bring her down to Barber. I will buy tires (Avons OK Carlo?) fuel lines, oil filter, battery, belts, asstd rebuild kits and bearings. You supply the safety wire and labor! The gauntlet has been thrown, are you ready Cranky? Lou

Attachments:
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG [ 6.31 MiB | Viewed 1274 times ]
 Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:23 pm 

Thanks Cranky!!
Lou I can leave the#4 Moretti with you and it could be prepped for barber got Carlo!
Looking forward to meeting you all!
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:02 am 

stop all !!! I will be at the Barber Vintage, my friend Oreste Romeo, take me on his bike I drove in 2011, my friend Jensen, told me that he will take me to the mono 350, hei friends, you are putting me in series difficulty !! HAHA !! I think I have more 'friends in the US, which in Italy !!! HAHA !!!

I'll be there the day at Barber 7 pm, so 'I was told by the great Rhine Leoni, I will be honored to drive your bike, but you should not feel beholden to my pesona, I love you, in everyone.

Talk among yourselves, Cris Jensen told me the single 350, the motion of my friend Orestes is a Ducati Frame Daspa with bevel gears, when I drove the bike was working quite well, I'm a Passionist, if you tell me to drive a motorcycle racing, it's as if you tell me to go with a beautiful girl, I will not tell you never no !!!!

we try to organize ourselves, and we do not do unnecessary expenses. Thank you, everyone!

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:10 am 

ducttf1 wrote:
Cranky, don't be so modest! Your TT1 is famous, because if Porsche built a TT1, yours would be it. It is perfect. That being said it would be my honor to let Carlo ride one of my TT's. Pat is right they should be ridden, alas I am too large and slow to ride them. I love them none the less. My second problem is that I am not wealthy enough to chance damaging them. I own three motorcycles. I am very lucky to have them. My Harris is chosen as the bike to get ready for Carlo. It is the only one of my machines which would allow the use of decent tires, because of the sizes of the others. Now because Cranky was generous enough to lend Carlo one of my machines, I'm sure he is more than willing to get her ready for Barber. I will ask Chris Jensen if he has room in his trailer to bring her down to Barber. I will buy tires (Avons OK Carlo?) fuel lines, oil filter, battery, belts, asstd rebuild kits and bearings. You supply the safety wire and labor! The gauntlet has been thrown, are you ready Cranky? Lou

Dear Lou, I can not ride a motorcycle racing history, his place is on top of a wooden floor, well-built, so that people can see what the future has been the history of motion tt2.

A bike built now, I am proud to stand on it, and turn a lot, the throttle!

You do not have to do anything for me, the important thing is that you remain my friend.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:05 am 

Dear Carlo, I will always be your friend! We just wanted to give you good American/Canadian hospitality. Paul you are as good an ambasador as you are a craftsman. What a generous offer. See Carlo, I think you do have more friends in North America! Yes I will bring an ice cooler for my European buddies. Lou

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:51 pm 

A world championship winning TT2 !

Attachments:
11846447_1119850264695943_2143946639_n.jpg
11846447_1119850264695943_2143946639_n.jpg [ 76.26 KiB | Viewed 1242 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:21 am 

ducttf1 wrote:
Dear Carlo, I will always be your friend! We just wanted to give you good American/Canadian hospitality. Paul you are as good an ambasador as you are a craftsman. What a generous offer. See Carlo, I think you do have more friends in North America! Yes I will bring an ice cooler for my European buddies. Lou

lou hello, you bring your racing bike, and do what I like and that tells you the heart, I will be available to ride any bike ducats ........ only ....ducati!!!!

Now I'm lying on a couch with his ankle in plaster, but for this event, I'll assemble an ankle machined from solid, made of titanium.

I will be there!

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:23 am 

pat slinn wrote:
A world championship winning TT2 !

ok pat...for me, the bike is ok, lets go!! :lol:

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:47 am 

Get better soon Carlo, titanium nice! I agree with Carlo, Pat 'the bike is ok'! She is why we are all crazy for TT's! Look what you started Pat. It's all your fault! Lou

Profile Personal album  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next