DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Adjustable footpegs who is the producer?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:17 am 

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Ducati-750-TT-F1 ... 0f5&_uhb=1

Hello to all friends, I saw a seller selling a pair of adjustable pedals.

I've seen and I'm almost 100% sure that they are my adjustable pedals, I'm not against him sell my boards, but I think it scorreto say that he produces.

You know this seller?

I made a couple of listings on Ebay, it was a long time since I did this more, but now I send messages wondering if the platforms in question are the HDESA.

Still I did not say anything, because I would like to know if you know something about it.

With friendship. Carlo Leoncini. ;)

Attachments:
immagine 539.jpg
immagine 539.jpg [ 2.83 MiB | Viewed 1528 times ]
 Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: Adjustable footpegs who is the producer?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:34 am 

Hello Carlo. Yes, I have bought from this seller (but I do not know him well). He has had some nice/useful parts over time, and is prompt at shipping. But he is also one of those eBay sellers (now many more) who buys things from others (including other members of this site) and then adds A LOT! to the price. Once I sold some titanium Pankl rods to him, which he said was for his own bike, and they re-appeared on eBay a few weeks later. So, those who know, will still buy from you --- the original artist. MikeV

PS: Someone is still selling prints (pirated photo) of Steve Munro's F1 racer!

Last edited by 618F1 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:34 pm 

618F1 wrote:
Hello Carlo. Yes, I have bought from this seller (but I do not know him well). He has had some nice/useful parts over time, and is prompt at shipping. But he is also one of those eBay sellers (now many more) who buys things from others (including other members of this site) and then adds A LOT! to the price. Once I sold some titanium Pankl rods to him, which he said was for his own bike, and the re-appeared on eBay a few weeks later. So, those who know, will still buy from you --- the original artist. MikeV

PS: Someone is still selling prints (pirated photo) of Steve Munro's F1 racer!

this thing that you told me, I had imagined.
It upsets me that he says that it is his production.
Never mind ..

Ciao Mike. ;)

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:00 pm 

I have asked him to confirm who/where made. I doubt he will post the question on eBay. I suppose you could ask him too. Who knows, maybe it will help you sell more Carlo. MikeV

Steve: Are you getting royalties from the sale of your Red/White F1 race bike print?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:31 pm 

Thanks Mike!!! I changed the pictures of my offering, I see that I have done I have drawers full of spare parts to assemble my motorcycle footpegs!

I'm sorry but I did not understand your last question, I do not understand what you are referring. I'm sorry

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:04 pm 

The last question is for Steve Munro. Someone took a photo he kindly posted of one of his racers, changed it a little bit (photo shop?) made a print, and is selling it on eBay! Some are selling T shirts using photos from others. It is similar to your problem. I guess that is why many try to stop us from downloading nice photos of bikes. MikeV

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:35 pm 

Now I understand everything, I thank you very much for your kindness and availability.

unfortunately there should be these things, there are people, who for money, they'll do anything.

Ciao Amici!!! :D

Carlo.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:39 pm 

Hello Carlo,
I have purchased some items from this ebay seller. Everything went well, but I was not happy to read your post. I think you would well be with in your rights to make an official complaint to ebay. I believe he is a machinist, so he may have copied your foot pegs. I will send you a PM with his name and email address, if that will be of help to you.
Bill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:12 am 

618F1 wrote:
The last question is for Steve Munro. Someone took a photo he kindly posted of one of his racers, changed it a little bit (photo shop?) made a print, and is selling it on eBay! Some are selling T shirts using photos from others. It is similar to your problem. I guess that is why many try to stop us from downloading nice photos of bikes. MikeV

That's Tony out of the UK - a nice guy running a small, part-time hobby business.. I like to support small businesses when I can, so I gave him permission to use most of the images (including Bar's bikes for sale) on my Flickr site for his posters. He sends me posters and Photoshop renderings of any pics that I want, so it's a nice relationship.. The image of my TT1 in my signature icon and on my blog banner are based on renderings he sent me.

But the issue of representation on Carlo's products - that's another story altogether.

Hey, Bill - could you PM the contact info to me as well?

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:33 am 

Thanks for letting us know Steve. MikeV