DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: RESTORED DUCATI GPM
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:38 am 

RESTORED DUCATI GPM Adesso potete cominciare a vedere, le prime immagini del restauro del DUCATI GPM, io cercherò di restaurare la moto, lasciando la patina del tempo ed i segni delle battaglie fatte in pista da questa bellissima moto creata dall'ingengno e il grande talento dell'Ingegner Martini, ed il meccanico preparatore ,Piero Giannesin. Questa moto è stata prodotta in 14 esemplari, io ho chiamato il Sign. Piero Giannesin, per fare delle domande tecniche sulla perfetta realizzazione del restauro, ho avuto il piacere di parlare con il Figlio, e poi con il papà Piero, persona gentilissima e a disposizione per qualsiasi chiarimento. Se voi volete vedere le immagini del mio restauro cliccate su, "RESTAURI"----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now you can begin to see the first pictures of the restoration of the DUCATI GPM, I will try to restore the bike, leaving the patina of time and the scars of battles fought in this beautiful bike track created dall'ingengno and the great talent of the engineer Martini, and the mechanic trainer, Piero Giannesin. This bike was produced in 14 copies, I called the sign. Piero Giannesin, to technical questions on the perfect realization of the restoration, I had the pleasure of speaking with the Son, and then with his father Piero, kind person and available for any clarification. If you want to see pictures of my restoration click, "RESTORATIONS"

Can you understand the meaning of the speech? Give also only one answer of YES or NO. GRAZIE AMICI ;)

WWW.MOTOFFICINALEONCINI.IT

Attachments:
immagine 144.jpg
immagine 144.jpg [ 2.79 MiB | Viewed 2217 times ]
 Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: RESTORED DUCATI GPM
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:04 am 

Yes.
Carlo, what is the electrical fitting on the left-hand upper part of the steering head with the two wires going to it?
Bill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:41 pm 

this here?

I understand you correctly?

Attachments:
immagine 056.jpg
immagine 056.jpg [ 106.38 KiB | Viewed 2200 times ]
 Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:03 pm 

Yes. I see now that it was just draped over the top triple clamp. I'm not as smart as I look.
Bill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:01 pm 

Boy Bill are you in trouble!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Could not resist
-Cranky-

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:06 pm 

Hello Bill, I'm completely disassembling the bike, and I'm doing the interventions that will make the bike to its original state at the time. For example, the battery was positioned badly, the front brake discs are not his records and I will replace them with adequate brake discs. All the time. The bike in the photo looks very well kept, but there are many signs of salinity, both in the circles of magnesium on the engine block on the frame. The bike was the property of a gentleman who lived on the sea. I had to disassemble to regenerate all the pieces. I want to do a restoration, and slowly you will see all the photos on my website. If you are to the questions, you have to make them for me, I'll answer. I can not understand the meaning of your request. I'm sorry but it's my fault. Hello Bill ;)

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:23 pm 

Carlo, that is a rare gem you have. I know you will make her beautiful again. Lou

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:49 pm 

Ciao Carlo,
Your last photo answered my question perfectly. If you are not sure what my question was, it is probably because my question was so stupid (domanda stupida). I think I can speak for all of the English only speaking members here, that we have always understood what you are saying, and appreciate what an effort it must be for you to understand what we are saying. I'm looking forward to more pictures. That is my favorite kind of project, where you can make it a little better as you restore it.
Bill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:00 pm 

you make me die laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol: You are too good to me! I really enjoy talking with you, it is true that I try to understand, but it is also true that we do for a good laugh! Now I'll settle all of you putting new pictures on my website. I plan to make my website again, and I would repeat exactly the way to see the photographs. I have already talked to the programmer, we will make changes so that the pictures appear more easily. And now pictures!

Ciao amici, voi siete troppo forti!!!

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:17 pm 

Meanwhile I'll see what pictures I found.

in a photograph, is Piero Giannesin young.

his friend Reno Leoni, with the big Jimmy.

Ciao

Attachments:
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg [ 500.58 KiB | Viewed 2153 times ]
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg [ 788.17 KiB | Viewed 2153 times ]
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg [ 1.01 MiB | Viewed 2153 times ]
 Profile Personal album