DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Italian cooking lessons, by Carlo.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:21 am 

Carlo, you must attend the Ducatti TT 2 symposium in October at Louden. One of the highlights will be you giving us all lessons on how to cook Italian food. We can make a wonderful feature of this after racing has finished, I will supply the wine !

Best, Pat.

Post subject: Re: Italian cooking lessons, by Carlo.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:25 pm 

pat slinn wrote:
Carlo, you must attend the Ducatti TT 2 symposium in October at Louden. One of the highlights will be you giving us all lessons on how to cook Italian food. We can make a wonderful feature of this after racing has finished, I will supply the wine !

Best, Pat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We could write a book, Pat!

My kitchen in the garage! I have a good chance to participate in the Symposium, you put me in a good word to find access to a very fast bike, otherwise I'll stay far behind! :lol: :lol:

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:25 pm 

pat slinn wrote:

Best, Pat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We could write a book, Pat!

My kitchen in the garage! I have a good chance to participate in the Symposium, you put me in a good word to find access to a very fast bike, otherwise I'll stay far behind! :lol: :lol:

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:16 pm 

Carlo, If you come to the Symposium I am sure that a very fast Ducati could be found for you to ride.

I will gladly be your engineer, mechanic, gofor, and kitchen assistant. I know that Lou, Ralph, Mike's, Rich, Chris's, Steve's, Ted, Scott,everybody, even the beautiful lady's that will be at the symposium, will watch enthralled at your ability on two wheels and your culinary skills.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:06 am 

HEI FRIENDS, maybe you have not made ​​its mind on what he said to me, one of the largest mechanical preparatory Ducati TT2!

Pat Slinn said that I am very good at riding the bike racing!! :shock:

I already stored on a computer's memory this message!

If I will come to the symposium, I will be in the company of Reno Leoni, I must say, that when people present at the circuit, they will see Pat Slinn and Reno Leoni, along with an Italian rider unknown, the people inside the circuit will wonder .... . But who is that??? Surely it is a very important pilot!!

It is then that I will have to put all my skills COOK, to make it up to you all!

Thank you for your friendship Pat, I believe we'll see you at the Symposium, I'm trying to bring my wife Antonella, (simultaneous translator living) :lol:

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:49 pm 

Hey Friends. I can confirm that my wife and I will come in October to be with you at the Symposium, of course we will be together to the Friend Reno Leoni, I must confess that I am very happy, I had a bit organized, I have two daughters, one is 16 years old, and the other makes it 20 tomorrow, she was born July 4, very special day for the USA.

They will have to be careful at home, I have the mother of my wife who is an elderly person, and is not entirely self-sufficient, however it is decided!

I can bring a ham in my suitcase? HAHAHA!

I want to love you all!

Carlo Leoncini ............... and also ANTONELLA!

Attachments:
P1010463Klein.jpg
P1010463Klein.jpg [ 116.42 KiB | Viewed 1321 times ]
 Profile Personal album